lunes, 9 de julio de 2012

I know this isn't what I wanted I never thought it come this far Just thinking back to where we started And how we lost all that we are We were young and times were easy But I could see, it's not the same I'm standing here but you don't see me I'd give it all for that to change And I don't want to lose her Don't wanna let her go Standin' out in the rain Need to know if it's over 'Cause I will leave you alone I'm flooded with all this pain Knowing I'll never hold her Like I did before the storm Yeah, before the storm.With every strike of lightning Comes a memory that lasts And not a word is left unspoken As the thunder starts to crash Maybe I should give up Standin' out in the rain Need to know if it's over 'Cause I will leave you alone I'm flooded with all this pain Knowing I'll never hold her Like I did before the storm Trying to keep the lights from going out And the clouds are ripping out my broken heart They always say that a heart is not a home Without the one who gets you through the storm Standin' out in the rain Knowing now it's really over Please don't leave you aloneI'm flooded with all this pain Knowing I'll never hold ya Like I did before the storm, the storm














































                                          Like I did before the storm