miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2012

Joe Jonas

Today, August 15th, is a very special day for a very special person. Joe, I’m so glad that I’ve been able to see you grow up & turn into the wonderful, caring, inspiring man you are today. You are incredibly talented, I hope you know how much your music has really helped people get through rough patches in life. You have so many amazing qualities that have inspired me to be who I am today, as well as so many others. You have so much charisma & are generally just a very good person, always putting others before yourself. You’re so passionate about making a difference in the world & helping those who aren’t as fortunate enough to have what most people do. You make so many people happy just by being who you are & have made a very large impact on millions of lives, giving them strength to get through every day. You truly deserve nothing but the best in life. I wish you a lifetime of happiness & success. I am so proud of the person you’ve become, I could never put my love for you into words. So cheers to another year of living, & I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day. Happy birthday, beautiful. I love you more than anything in the world.


















15/08/1989. 9:58 hrs. Casa Grande, AZ. Happy Bday DJ Danger ♥